Thursday 6 February 2014

I'm Back! & Lifes Latest Happenings.

If there are any of you still reading this blog then howdy, I'm back again :)

If you read my last post, you'll know I was feeling a bit rubbish about my blog and life in general really too! I've had time to think, get things sorted and now feel ready to go again.. I mentioned in my previous post that it made me feel down reading blogs where people spend, spend, spend when I can't. I've solved this by sorting out the blogs I follow.. Obviously some of those I still follow do spend but there's a difference between someone having a lot of money to buy all the latest things/having expensive everythings and someone having a spend once in a while - people more on my level I suppose.

I feel like a lot has happened since I last blogged properly even though it's only been a few months. The biggest thing that's happening right now is that we're moving house, again.. This time it's back to our hometown, yipee!! We've wanted to live in our hometown since we moved out but the houses there are like gold dust.. and pricey.. But my lovely friend Claire put me in touch with her old landlord and basically we move on the 1st March!! I'm going to do a post (or 2) about moving as I thought it may help anyone reading that's moving/thinking of moving themselves.. I've moved 4 times in the past 5 years so I'm getting pretty good at it now haha! :)

Christmas has been and gone and I'm disappointed now that I didn't get to do many Christmassy posts.. but there's always this year. Christmas was alright, we spend it with family. I find now I'm older, the build up is far more exciting than the actually day.. Anyone else agree? After boxing day I just couldn't wait to put the decs away.. but put them up at the end of November cause I was excited!! We mainly got Ikea vouchers from our family as that's what we asked for and we went down in January to get some lush bedding sets.. We just never want to get up in the mornings now!

My sister and her (horrible) other half split up recently and it's made me and her a lot closer again which has been nice. Also our niece Skye likes Aaron much more now we see her more often. It's cute seeing them playing together but I still don't want children, we both say we like children but like giving them back and going home to peace and quiet (and cats) more!! I don't think I was meant to be a mum, I have no patience what so ever and can't handle it when kids grizzle.. I'm good at the fun stuff though like chasing them and tickling them, colouring, playing games.. We just like being able to do what we want when we want and appreciate our time to ourselves too much.. Saying that, we've also said that if it happens, it happens..!

Lastly, myself and Aaron have started Slimming World again. We lost 2 stone each last year but both put 1 stone back on, merrr! So off we go again, armed with several SW books and recipes. I'm tired of looking in the mirror and not being happy with what I see and only I can change that. I've lost 4lb so far and I'm following a few SW blogs and joined some SW groups on Facebook to inspire me to keep going. It will happen! I'm also going to post a bit about how I'm getting on, on here as I go.

That's about it I think! Essay or what.. If you made it this far then you deserve a gold star lol xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment