Tuesday 10 September 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

As you may know if you read my ramblings, I have a new job - yay! - and since getting this fantastic news, my wishlist has been getting longer and longer and longer... Uh oh! - I don't start until next week so won't be getting any pennies just yet but it doesn't stop me lusting after nearly everything I come across at the moment, I'm terrible! Here's what I'm loving/wanting right now..

George Asda
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

George at Asda has had some really nice pieces this year (either that or my taste has changed!) and this isn't a good thing when you're living on one wage and do your food shopping there!! - Walking past all the nice clothes and not being able to buy anything.. Soon it will be walking TO all the nice clothes and not being able to NOT buy anything.. I'm not sure which is better, haha! 98% of my wardrobe has nearly always been New Look clothes (and 100% New Look hangers from all my online orders!) but I do find myself picking more things up from other places now too.. Especially since more and more places seem to be catering for those of us who like their food! ;)

Where do most of your clothes come from? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment