Saturday 4 May 2013

Day 3: Things That Make Me Uncomfortable

You may have noticed that I skipped the 2nd day for Mays blog every day challenge, which you can read about here. This is because I've started late - makes it easier to catch up ;) - but also because I don't think any of things I'm good at I could teach someone about, do you know what I mean? For instance, I know my music but I can't show that over a blog very easily..  So onto my (top 5) things that make me uncomfortable.. 

Being around people I don't know - I'm fine once the ice has been broken but at first it can be a bit awkward and uncomfortable especially if nobody knows what to say to break the silence! I'm fine after that though.

When you come into contact with someone that you don't get on with - Not everybody likes everybody but if you can avoid them it's fine! When you get served by someone that doesn't like you in a shop or they're at the same party or restaurant it can be a little uncomfortable sometimes.

Nudity/sex scenes in films/tv shows - I know every girl has boobies and every couple does it but it makes me feel so uncomfortable when there are girls in the nakey or sex noises on the tv! I just want the sofa to swallow me up until it's gone!

Cheek kissing and people standing too close - I'm a hugger and a waver, I'm really not a cheek kisser at all, I just don't like it and it makes me really uncomfortable. Unfortunately Aarons mum insists on cheek kissing every time we see her, greeting and goodbyes and I try to get out of it but nothing works!! I also find it uncomfortable when people stand too close when they talk to you.. Why?!

People watching me eat - I've never liked people watching me while I eat. Obviously if we're both eating and occasionally look at each other, that's fine. But if they're not eating and they're staring at me while I eat, oh my goodness, no.


I'd love to know what makes you uncomfortable? xxx

1 comment:

  1. you have pretty much listed everything that makes me uncomfortable!xx

    ReplyDelete