Tuesday 14 May 2013

Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots - Speckled Pink.

Firstly... Wowzers! Secondly.... WOWZERS!!!!
Now that's out my system, let's crack on ;) Everyone seems to be going a little bit loopy for polka dot nails at the moment don't they! When L'Oreal released their confetti top coat, it's all I saw when looking through blogs, everyone had it and anyone that didn't probably wanted it! I admit, I wanted it but it was always sold out everywhere :(
Anyway, Maybelline (maybe it's maybelline!) have just brought out their own confetti style polish. One exactly like the L'Oreal, called Chalk Dust plus 3 coloured ones.. Shooting Stars (deep blue), Speckled Pink (pink) and Rainforest Canopy (greeny blue).
I picked up Chalk Dust and Speckled Pink, obviously. These are also my first polishes from Maybelline.

Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots Speckled Pink Swatch

 Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots Speckled Pink Swatch

I wasn't sure if the coverage of the pink in Speckled Pink would be any good but I was all good to go after 2 coats which I was pretty chuffed about. The drying time wasn't too bad and I didn't find bits sticking up or catching on everything. I found it relatively easy to apply and the speckled bits scattered rather evenly as it's quite dense so there's no need to fart about, pushing bits around with the brush! - We all know how annoying that is! I'm really impressed with this polish and can see myself using this and Chalk Dust quite a lot. They're on 3 for 2 in Superdrug right now or £2.99 each.

Have you tried any of these yet? xxx

3 comments:

  1. This looks so nice! Plus much less effort than the l'oreal confetti which I have ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish looks amazing! I've wanted the confetti one for a while but I think I'll go for this one instead! :D

    beautybydm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This speckled nail polish looks so pretty! ♥

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete