Sunday 11 November 2012

Plus Size Party Season

It's that time of year again.. Christmas work parties, family parties, evenings out etc.. I don't know about you but I always think a gorgeous black dress is an absolute must for such events. With this in mind, I searched my favourite shop, New Look and put this post together :) I can fit in both the normal range and the Inspire range but I thought I'd go for a plus size post as I generally find the clothes fit nicer and are more generous in the boob department!! :D
The 1st, 2nd and 4th dresses actually start from size 16, which I wouldn't class as plus size at all but they're gorgeous all the same :)




ONE  |  TWO  |  THREE  |  FOUR  |  FIVE


As always, I love all 5 of the dresses but if I had to pick just one of them it would be..
#1 without a doubt! It's absolutely stunning. I would have my hair up, wear sparkly earrings and have a plain clutch.
#2 is gorgeous but would only make me look fatter as I carry more weight around my middle than anywhere else but I would wear silver jewellery with it if I was to wear it.
#3 I would team with a thin black sparkly belt just to give it that little extra.. something!  I would have my hair half up, half down.
#4 I would have a statement clutch with stand out jewellery and leave the dress plain, letting the accessories do the talking.
#5 I would team up with subtle accessories so the focus is on the dress detailing.

So, who wants to buy me the first dress for crimbo?! Haha..


5 comments:

  1. number 1 and 4 are definitely my favourites! so gorgeous!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 and 5 are stunning i love them! Great post!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love black dresses!!!♥
    Followed u!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Number 1 and 4 are gorgeous!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog award, hope you enjoy the tag :) x

    http://lifehighslowsandgarb.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like 3 and 5 best. The detailing around the waist of the first is nice though.
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover

    ReplyDelete