Tuesday 20 November 2012

Get to know me, If ya like :)

Ashleigh over at Life Highs Lows and Garb tagged me in this post and I wouldn't usually do the post BUT this time I wanted to :) You should all go and say hi to Ashleigh because she is super lovely and is the friendliest person I've got talking to since I started blogging. I wish there were more bloggers like her :)




The rules...
Post 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 question's from the person who tagged you
Create 11 new questions for who you tag
Tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers, and no tag back


I'm not going to be doing that bit, I just wanted to to the first 2 really! :)

11 Facts About Me..

1. I'm 24. Unless you've read my 'about me' you'd probably think I'm younger!
2. I don't drive. I tried a couple years back but it makes me too nervous!
3. I am very strong minded and have very strong opinions.
4. I'm usually a very good judge of character.
5. I love blogging but I constantly feel like I'm on the outside looking in.
6. I have 3 tattoos (a swirly thing on my ankle, a star on my forearm and a heart on my little finger)
7. I'm supposed to wear glasses for computer/tv and reading but rarely wear them.
8. I love making new friends even though I'm shy at first, that soon disappears!
9. I used to go clubbing twice a week religiously, now I don't enjoy it at all.
10. I only like Yorkshire tea and my coffee has to be milky.
11. I *love* singing but I'm not very good at it!

11 Questions From Ashleigh..
 
1. What made you start writing a blog?
- I watched videos on youtube for ages (mostly hair/make up tutorials) and they always said to check their blog out and after doing so I wanted in on the blogging world!
2. Tell me one thing you want to achieve in your life.
- The thing I want most is to marry Aaron. We're engaged but we have to try and get a divorce done next year although we don't know where his ex is living so it's going to be difficult. Plus I'm sure she will be as awkward as she can. It will be a massive headache but it will be so worth it!
3. Marmite...love or hate?!
- LOVE! I don't like it in a sarnie but I love it on toast or on crumpets.. Ooh and a teaspoon of it in my gravy, makes it so tasty!
4. What is your top beauty tip?
- To always look after your skin. For ages I didn't and now I have rubbish skin but since blogging and buying various products I now make sure I look after it.
5. What are your Sunday afternoons made for?
- We always get the shopping done in the morning then we have the rest of the day to chill out and have some quality time together.
6. Looking back, what fashion or beauty trend did you regret trying?
- When I was at upper school/college I went through a bit of an 'emo/scene' stage, cringe! I'm talking skinny jeans, nike dunks, backbrushed mullet hair, thick eyeliner, huuge sunglasses.. I'll have to post pics for a laugh!! I thought I was SO cool but when I see pictures now I'm like oh my good god!!
7. What 3 people, living or dead, would you invite to your dinner party?
- Kelly Osbourne, Stacey Solomon and Nicki Minaj. I have always loved Kelly Osbourne, I love how she speaks her mind and doesn't care what people think of her. Stacey seems like a really lovely, down to earth girl and a right laugh and Nicki Minaj, well, I just love her! She's awesome awesome.
8. What is your "go to" fashion item, in an emergency going out situation?!
- Skinny jeans. I love how they can be dressed up or down and you don't need to shave your legs either, bonus! Haha :)
9. What shop do you walk into and have to be dragged out of?
- New Look! 98% of my wardrobe is New Look and all of my clothes hangers are New Look ones! Is that bad?! Oopsy! I can't help it, they're reasonably priced and I know their sizes so well that I don't need to try things on - which I hate doing cause it takes too long!
10. If you could only have mascara or lipstick for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
- Mascara, definitely. I wear mascara a lot more than I wear lipstick *flutters eyes*
11. Please tell me...why did the chicken cross the road?
- To get in my oven so I could have a lovely roast chicken gravy dinner!!



3 comments:

  1. hahaha last question is hilarious love this post and all ur posts
    thx for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh man I had this comment all ready to post and you've already done it haha:

    I already told you on twitter but I've nominated you for a Liebster award :) (I promise this isn't spam, you've just got to share it as part of the rules haha)
    http://jazzyleelbc.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete