Monday 17 September 2012

autumn tag

Gabby from lovefromlondres (check out her blog!) tagged me for this so I thought sod it why not! I often see tags and think ooh that looks fun... then completely forget to do it.. not this time! :)


Its finally Fall/Autumn, what are you most looking forward to in this season?

I'm most looking forward to the hot weather buggering off (I dont like it sticky hot) and getting my jumpers, scarves, boots and gloves out! Plus curling up on the sofa with a cuppa and my pink fluffy blanket.. Firework night is a handful of weeks away too and then its Christmas, oohyeah!  Oh and snow is always good too! Love snow!

the day we got stuck in the snow!

Which item in your closet are you most excited to pull out?

I'm most looking forward to wearing my scarves again! I have quite a few different scarves, some really thick chunky knits for when its extra cold, thin scarves for milder days and many in between :)


Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, we all get treated with a horror movie marathon all months long...What is your favourite scary movie to watch?

I much prefer a good chick flick to scary films but I do enjoy ones like Paranormal Activity.. I cant stand ones like Wrong Turn, The Ring, The Grudge, Scream.. - they're so tacky and really not scary!

What is your favourite fall treat?

I always think things like hot chocolate and milky coffee taste better when its cold out :)


Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss about it?

I will miss the days where it was warm with a lush cool breeze and bbqs but that really is about it, I'm not really a summer person!

  What makeup/ beauty products do you love for Autumn/Fall?
Ooh this is a tough one.. I wouldn't say I really change my make up/beauty products too much for the seasons, I do go for less bright colours on my nails though!

What have you recently bought in preparation for the up and coming season?
I saw this gorgeous scarf in Peacocks when i went shopping with my mum the other week (click here to see the haul) and had to have it so I'm really looking forward to wearing that..

Have you ever been trick or treating?

  Of course, I always used to go when I was younger, loved it!
Name the first 5 things that come to your head when you think of Autumn/Fall.

- Firework night (I LOVE fireworks!! and sparklers!)
my sparkler on new years :)
- Pumpkins (love carving them but never eaten it!)
pumpkins i carved last year :)
- Crunchy leaves to jump on!
- Hocus Pocus (the movie)
- The fact its getting closer to Christmas :D 

messing about with xmas lights round mum & dads last year!

What is your favourite season and why?
Autumn and winter are deffo my favourite seasons.. All the best things happen! - My Birthday, 
Firework night and Christmas.. and no hot sticky weather! - Dont you think everyone looks so cute in winter when its cold and the end of their nose turns a little red? Arr! :)




I TAG:

Everybody! I really love reading posts like this so if you do it, pleease link me so I can have a read as I wont see it if I dont already follow you and may even miss it if I do! :)


6 comments:

  1. Hi! You have such a cute blog :)

    I"m your newest follower from the GFC blog hop!
    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am your newest follower and you have such a wonderful blog:)

    I would love a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable blog site! Yes, I'm excited that it is fall, but I live in sunny South Florida, so we don't really have a change in seasons here. New follower from the GFC blog hop. Would love it if you could visit my humorous blog site and follow back--I'd be very grateful if you could! Thanks for sharing! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you :) you're so lucky to live in florida, i'd love to visit there one day! im following you back :) x

    ReplyDelete